The PBK GP 16 is smaller and lighter than the FS, built on a one-piece high-tensile steel frame and 16" tires. This board is ideal for riders just getting into the sport or those looking for the perfect board for round-town transport. With Artek disk brakes and alloy brake lever system standard.
Dirtsurfer PBK GP16
The new 16" PBK GP Model Features:
* White gloss Frame with black alloy rims and black Joytek alloy hubs.
* New Artek ADC-4.5 disk brake callipers with dual sided pad adjustment plus rotation adjustment.
* New alloy brake lever system with angle adjustment for more powerful and smoother braking control.
* Supplied with double-sealed loose ball bearing hubs.
* A choice of new Footstrap Systems (deluxe system or wider standard straps).
* Front Tire : Innova (57-406) 16 x 2.00. Rear Tire : Innova (57-406) 16 x 2.00.
* Weight: 8 kg approx
SAME HIGH QUALITY BUT MORE AFFORDABLE THAN OUR OLD GPs WITH FEATURES FOUND ON OUR HIGHER END MODELS.